Friday, February 8, 2013

Lucky Ducky Booties


I can't help myself.  I'm in love with sewing.  It seems lately I have so many reasons to sew, and not enough time for all the ideas I contrive from perusing Pinterest, and all the well-illustrated sewing blogs out there.  But I decided to reactivate my dusty blog and start posting some of my projects for others to enjoy too.


My brother announced this summer that he will be having his first baby!  This has given me many reasons to want to sew.  While on Pinterest the other day, I saw these cute knitted duck booties.  I didn't feel like crocheting, but decided I could create my own pattern and came up with these. 

It will be worn with this outfit.  Won't they be cute together?  I think my new niece Olivia will make all the other baby girls wish they had little webbed feet too!  I can't wait till she comes in March.

No comments: